E-learning land rights
The e-learning consists of ten lessons, from key themes to the diligence process and practical examples. By following the lessons in order, the knowledge gained from the key-theme sessions can be used to implement land right-sensitive due diligence as described in lesson 7. This knowledge is also valuable when conducting engagement on the topic of land rights. However, the lessons are entirely independent, making it possible to navigate directly towards the lesson that interests you.
You can navigate directly to the lesson you want to follow or perform the full e-learnings. If you have any feedback or questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Instructors’ page
- Lesson 1: Thematic framework land rights for institutional investors
- Lesson 2: Relevance for institutional investors and origin of land right disputes
- Lesson 3: Land grabs
- Lesson 4: Linkages with other ESG themes
- Lesson 5: Indigenous peoples and free, prior and informed consent
- Lesson 6: Land rights and women
Due diligence process
- Lesson 8: Case study: mining case
- Lesson 9: Active stewardship on indigenous rights
- Lesson 10: Collective engagements on land rights